- Who we are
- How we help
- Australian Universities
- News Blog
- Contact Us
- I was raised in Australia in Sydney's northern suburbs.
- I attended the University of Sydney, where I completed my undergraduate degree, which included a Study Abroad program in Canada.
- Before starting up OzTREKK, I worked in the market research industry for a number of years in both Canada and Australia as a market research analyst and a market research consultant.
- I set up OzTREKK to share my experiences of studying abroad and to provide students with inside knowledge about Australia and its study opportunities.
- I call myself a “world citizen” because I hold three passports on three continents, and I’ve travelled throughout Australia, North America, Europe and Asia. There is still so much to see and so little time!
- Like most Australians, I am sports “mad”! I love any sport and will try everything and anything. Since coming to Canada, I have become hockey crazy and am lovin' it. I love to ski and skate and follow the Australian cricket team as well as the ACT Brumbies. I have tried to get into baseball, but it's just not cricket.
- I love working at OzTREKK, we have a fantastic team! Adam, Beth, Broghan, Cathy, Julie, Molly, Nicole, Rachel and Shannon are excellent work mates and create an awesome atmosphere and vibe in the office. They really know what they are doing and are very experienced!
- I love to share my country and am a very proud Australian. I wish all students could study in Australia, as it is an amazing nation, with fantastic universities that provide students with a first-class education and an experience that will last a lifetime.