- Who we are
- How we help
- Australian Universities
- News Blog
- Contact Us
Director and OzTREKK Admissions Manager for Medicine
- I completed a Master of Public Policy at the University of Sydney in Australia.
- For my undergraduate studies, I attended the University of Ottawa and finished my Honours B.A. in Communication and English Lit.
- I’m a proud citizen of Canada and feel fortunate to have permanent residency status in Australia. I have resided mostly in Ontario, Canada, punctuated by a few years in Australia and in Western Canada.
- I have worked for the Government of Canada in ministerial briefing and parliamentary affairs, and in aboriginal and youth employment policy and programming. One of my best past jobs was helping students search for employment and educational opportunities at Hire-A-Student offices in Ontario and Alberta. I was also a Teaching Assistant at the University of Ottawa.
- I enjoy OzTREKK because our students and our unis are so much fun to work with, and we get to make a significant difference in how our students experience Australia as an international student from Canada. Preparing for my own study experience in Australia would have been much easier had OzTREKK existed when I applied!
- I love to travel and have done so throughout Canada, Australia and New Zealand, as well as in Europe, Asia and Mexico. For me, the best part about travelling is stepping off a plane, train or bus and getting acquainted – I love trying to figure out where to go, what to discover and how to trek about in a strange, new place.
- Someday I would love to teach high school students – in any country!