Thinking of applying to an Australian university but on a tight budget? Applications for the 2018 round of Australia Awards–Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowship are now open!
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors, and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
Since 2007, a total of 4,481 Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships have been received by internationals and 1,330 have been received by Australians to undertake research, study or professional development across 127 eligible countries.
All recipients will receive the following
- Travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- Establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- Monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- Health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- Travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients)
Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship
Degree: Australian master’s or PhD
Duration: Up to 2 years for a master’s; up to 4 years for a PhD
Total per semester: $15,000
Total: Up to $272,500 (PhD) and $140,500 (master’s)
Application deadline: June 29, 2017
Applications for the 2018 Endeavour Awards are now open and will close June 29, 2017. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible due to the large volume of users on the system on the final opening days of submission.